The purpose of this document is to inform Users about Personal Data collected from the website www.caffefiorella.it (hereinafter “Application”), under the responsibility of Caffè Fiorella di Martini F.
The Data Controller, as subsequently identified, may modify or simply update, in whole or in part, this information by informing the Users. The changes and updates will be binding as soon as they are published on the Application. The User is therefore invited to read the Privacy Notice at each access to the Application.
1. Personal Data collected by the Application
The Data Controller collects the following types of Personal Data:
A. Contents and information provided voluntarily by the User
- Contact details, credentials, contents: for example personal data, e-mail or postal address and other contact data, passwords and security information used for authentication and access to the account, personal interests and preferences and other content personal, etc.
- Personal data collected by Social Media: Users can share data communicated to social media with the Application. The User has the right to check the Personal Data to which the Application can access when he / she accesses his social media accounts and through the privacy settings available in the social media in question. By associating accounts managed by social media with the Application and authorizing the Data Controller to access such Data, the User gives consent to the acquisition, processing and storage of data provided by said social media in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Failure to provide certain data from the User could prevent this application from providing its services.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on the consent of the User, the same can revoke it at any time.
B. Data and contents acquired automatically during use of the Application
- Technical data: the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this Application may acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but due to its very nature, could, through processing and association with Data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes the IP addresses, or the domain names used by the Users that connect to the Application, the addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
- Usage data: Data relating to the use of the Application by the User, such as the pages visited, the actions performed, the functionalities and the services used can also be collected./li>
- Geolocation data: the application can collect location data, which can be precise or inaccurate. Location accurate data can be Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) data, as well as data that identifies the nearest repeater, Wi-Fi hotspots and Bluetooth, communicated when you enable products or features based on position.
C. Personal data collected through cookies or similar technologies
The collected data can be used for the following purposes:
- access to accounts on third-party services
- statistics only with anonymous data
- sending e-mails or newsletters and managing mailing lists
3. Processing methods
The processing of Personal Data is carried out through IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application may provide access to the Data which provide assistance in the management of the Application and of the activity or which assure services to the User. Said persons appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller, will be able to access the Personal Data of Users whenever this becomes necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep them confidential.
In particular, the subjects that will be able to access the Personal Data of Users are:
Analytics with anonymized IP
The updated list of managers can be requested via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes:
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures; the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder; the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
It is however always possible to request the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Owner at the following e-mail address email@example.com
6. Security measures
The processing is carried out according to methods and with suitable tools to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Data, as the Controller has adopted appropriate technical and organizational measures that guarantee, and allow to demonstrate, that the Processing is carried out in compliance with the regulations reference.
7. Data retention period
The Data Controller will process the Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes connected with the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User and, in any case, no later than 15 years from the termination of the relationship with the User.
When the processing of Personal Data is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Owner, Personal Data will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain Personal Data until revoked.
Personal Data may be stored for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
All Personal Data will be deleted at the end of the retention period. At the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
8. Automated decision-making processes
All data collected will not be the subject of any automated decision-making process, including profiling, which could produce legal data for the person or that could significantly affect it.
9. Rights of the User
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time;
- oppose the processing of your data;
- verify and request rectification;
- obtain the treatment limitation;/li>
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data;
- receive your data or have them transferred to another holder;.
- propose a complaint to the personal data protection supervisory authority and / or act in court.
To exercise their rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are made free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
10. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Caffè Fiorella di Martini F. based in Siena in via Piave 4, Loc. Pian dei Mori 53018 Sovicille (SI) – VAT number 01432820528, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 17/09/2018